Flexible Backup for your Diverse Environment
Infrascale Server Backup provides protection for data on any server, both physical and virtual. Backup SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, VMware, Linux, Unix, and Windows environments. All part of the comprehensive Infrascale Platform:
- Backup any file or folder
- Access and share files anywhere
- Encrypt files and folders for all backups
- Restore data onto any device
Secure & Encrypted Backup
Major Solutions uses a military-grade encryption process. This means your files are encrypted three times during the three stages of a cloud backup. Files backed up by Infrascale go through the following three-tiered encryption process:
- Local encryption
- Encrypted in transit during upload
- Encrypted at rest in the data center
Super Fast Backup
Infrascale uses an on-the-fly encryption method that ensures our backups are among the fastest in the world. We understand that backups need to get to the cloud quickly and safely.
- Major Solutions typically backs up 1GB every 15 minutes (based on your Internet service provider or bandwidth).
- Infrascale allows you to throttle online backups, only if you want to.
ForeverSave™ automatically and infinitely archives your files and does not limit which backups are accessible for recovery. All protected data will be available, forever. Because Major Solutions is designed to protect your data forever, we allow you to recover it at any time. The Major Solutions Backup Timeline Recovery calendar allows you to select a date in the past from which to recover data, based on when the backup was performed. All data will be instantly recoverable from that specific date. ForeverSave™ unlimited archiving applies to any file in your organization.
- Applicable for an unlimited number of files
- Files from fileservers
- Any file type
Continuous Data Protection
With Continuous Data Protection, Infrascale is always on the lookout for changes in files. Infrascale will detect the change and make sure your updated file is sent to the secure cloud whether you select it for backup or not.
- Restore any versions of files backed up with continuous data protection
- Modify any file and Infrascale will instantly back it up
Industrial Strength Cloud Backup After your initial backup, Infrascale’s intelligent compression system protects only the files changed, minimizing the need to transfer data already stored. On a 500MB database, the daily transfer can be as small as 5KB. Our transfer system is enterprise-grade, meaning that large file transfers are resumed at the KB of interruption and not at the beginning like many other cloud backup systems. The Infrasclae Platform truly provides industrial strength data protection.
Flexible Selection & Scheduling
Protect what you want, when you want Infrascale delivers the flexibility to protect any file type. But you may want to limit, include, or exclude certain file types for different backups. Our File Selection Wizard enables you to control what you protect, and when you want to back it up. Scheduling is just as flexible and manageable. Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly backups. Choose the files, folders, servers and workstations that need to be backed up for these respective sessions. Instead of running constantly, taking up valuable CPU and RAM resources like other cloud backup systems, Infrascale runs when you schedule it and when a file change is detected.
The Infrascale Platform delivers centralized management functions including remote deployment, reporting, and monitoring. With our Dashboard, you are in control with access to:
- Remote management
- Report scheduling and access
- Sub-account provisioning
- Server license provisioning
- GB usage
- Username and password creation for sub-accounts
The portal can be accessed with any browser and enables you to share any of your protected files securely. Android and iPhone applications can help you securely share, access, and download backed up files too.
- Share files instead of sending large, unsecure files via email
- Select and send as many files as you need, at any time
- Share any file type, up to 500MB file size limit